An opportunity exists for a highly motivated engineer to join our team, delivering electrical systems for a variety of projects. Our clients range from Vehicle Manufacturers and Tier 1s to Formula 1 teams and specialist technology developers.
Successful candidates will be sent to the UK for a period of 3 to 6 months for further training and will be stationed in Pune afterwards.
Electronics designer to join the hardware engineering team responsible for full product design lifecycle.
Working within a small, enthusiastic team delivering electronic hardware to demanding timescales you will be responsible to the Senior Engineer for:
- Specification of electronic hardware
- Design of electronic hardware
- Testing of prototype systems
- Supervision of junior engineers
- Preparation of all documentation and release of components for manufacture
- Degree in relevant subject or demonstrable qualification / experience to equivalent level
- 3+ years of industry experience with a strong technical background
- Electrical and Electronic vehicle systems especially systems experience
- Experience of electronics design for automotive applications
- Proven track record of delivering finished product
- Must be capable of organising / supervising themselves.
- Knowledge of 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Knowledge of design in safety critical environments
- Understanding of EMC origin and design countermeasures
- Experience of designing switch modes power supplies or other similar power switching systems
- Knowledge of ISO 26262
- Good command over English is a must
- Have a valid passport
- Team player with strong commitment
- MS Office skills
- Full driving license