An opportunity exists for a highly motivated engineer to join our team, delivering electrical systems for a variety of projects. Our clients range from Vehicle Manufacturers and Tier 1s to Formula 1 teams and specialist technology developers.
Successful candidates will be sent to the UK for a period of 3 to 6 months for further training and will be stationed in Pune afterwards.
Integration of body electronic modules into a range of cars and commercial vehicles.
- Capture system/component requirements.
- Develop and maintain system component requirements specifications (sensors, actuators, modules).
- Define/develop/maintain component validation methods and plans at component/system/vehicle level as appropriate.
- Define/develop tests sequence to validate system components using Hardware in the Loop (HIL) testing.
- Ensure system diagnostic information relating to system components is correct and validated robustly.
- Support testing of Body Electronics Sensors/Actuators in vehicle testing.
- Accurate reporting and record keeping for all test work with traceability back to requirements and problems.
- Estimation and planning of test activities.
- Identify improvements in test environment for future component test activities. Component release and “Bill of Material” validation responsibility.
- Ensure system component requirements for vehicle manufacturing process is delivered.
- Ensure system component warranty/quality data is maintained and any issues identified are investigated and resolved.
- Minimum HNC/HND in electrical/electronic engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of industry experience with a strong technical background
- Electrical and Electronic vehicle systems especially systems experience
- Proven experience of automotive component development
- Proven automotive component / systems testing and problem solving
- Understanding of vehicle body electrical systems (BCM, vehicle security, door systems, lighting, restraints systems) including sensors and actuators
- Electronics / mechanical engineering knowledge
- Vehicle electrical installation knowledge
- Project planning skills
- Self motivated, problem solver, good communication skills
- Knowledge of CAN / LIN and associated analysis tools.
- Vehicle Manufacturer / Tier 1 experience
- Matlab / Simulink / dSpace knowledge
- Hands on approach to problem solving
- Good command over English is a must
- Have a valid passport
- Team player with strong commitment
- MS Office skills
- Full driving license