4th Annual Low Carbon Vehicle Exhibition
Cenex will host their 4th annual Low Carbon Vehicle event on Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th September 2011 at Rockingham Motor Speedway in Corby, Northamptonshire and RDVS will be exhibiting on Stand E10.
LCV aims to help promote a strong industry led economic recovery by bringing together the key automotive industry stakeholders to showcase their capabilities in the field of low carbon vehicles and fleet carbon reduction and by stimulating market demand through building fleet operator and consumer awareness and confidence in accessible or near market products for future procurement.
Exhibitors and visitors are expected from:
- Vehicle manufactures
- The low carbon vehicle supply chain
- Lightweight vehicle structure producers
- High efficiency internal combustion engine and power-train developers
- High technology manufacturing providers
- Alternative fuel manufacturers
- Infrastructure providers
- Low carbon vehicle technology providers
- Public and private fleet operators and early adopters
- Research organisations, Academia